Championship Mini Golf
Location > Clarkes' Golf Centre, Mill Lane, Rainford, St Helens, WA11 8LN
Welcome to Clarke’s championship mini golf – a brand new, action-packed, 18 hole Championship Mini Golf, based in Rainford, St Helens.
Championship Mini Golf brings a ‘hole’ lot of fun for everyone – be it non-golfers or advanced golfers. The beautifully landscaped course is a high specification 18 hole adventure that’s been carefully built by experts with children in mind.
|Adults 12 Years +||£5.50|
|Aged 5 > 11 Years||£4.00|
|Under 5 Years||FREE|
|Family Ticket (2 + 2)||£17.50|
|Monday > Friday||10am - 7:30pm (Last entry 6:30pm)|
|Saturday||10am - 5:00pm (Last entry 4:00pm|
|Sunday||10am - 5:00pm (Last entry 4:00pm)|
- corporate events
- team building activities
- days out
- children’s parties (children under the age of 10 years must be accompanied by an adult)
- date nights
- tournaments/league play
Championship Mini Golf is the perfect activity for all and is guaranteed to provide a memorable experience.
Our 18 hole Championship Mini Golf provides the right level of difficulty to keep it fun and exciting for all ages. And with jumps and bumps, twist and turns to underground tunnels and obstacles, you needn’t worry about putting your skill and nerve to the test!
What better way to spend time with your family, mates, dates or colleagues than a game of Championship Mini Golf at Clarkes? We have created a space that allows small groups to thrive – outside, away from technology, engaging in conversation.
You’ll be given:
- a coloured golf ball
- a suitable sized golf putter
- a scorecard
…to navigate your way around the golf course, through the various obstacles, aiming for a hole in one. If you’re planning to play a competitive game of mini golf, remember to keep score using the scorecard given and total up the overall scores at the end.
Championship Mini Golf rules:
- No more than 4 players per group.
- All players must hit their shot before proceeding with their next shot. The furthest from the hole must play their next shot first.
- Maximum of 6 shots per hole.
- Replace out of bounds ball at the point of exit with 1 shot penalty.
- Balls against obstacles can be moved 1 putter length (without penalty).
- Only play on grassed areas – not stones.
- Stay 1m behind other players when putting.
- Use litter bins provided.
- No smoking.
- Don’t raise putters above waist height.
Make sure you always consider other golfers and report any dangerous or rowdy behaviour. Most importantly…have fun!